Culture & Nature Package - Venice & Vigilius Mountain Resort
An exlusive package in Venice and South Tyrol. The two design hotels, the ‘Ca’ Pisani’ in Venice and the ‘Vigilius Mountain Resort’ in Lana (South Tyrol), have decided to present an original package, suggesting a break which unite culture and relax.
You will spend 2 nights in the exclusive Ca’ Pisani hotel, located in the artistic Accademia area, with some interesting cultural activities, and 3 nights in the wonderful Vigilius Mountain Resort located in the peaceful Alpine village of Lana (near Bolzano). There, massages, quiet and wellbeing will make you ready to go back to your everyday life.
Here below you will find the details.
2 nights to be booked at ‘Ca’ Pisani’ (to be chosen from Sunday to Thursday included):
- Rich buffet breakfast
- ‘Moleskine’ notebook on Venice
- Guided tour through Venice (can vary according to season)
- Free entrance to a Museum
- 4-course dinner at ‘La Rivista’ Wine&Cheese Bar
3 nights to be booked at ‘Vigilius Mountain Resort’ (to be chosen from Sunday to Thursday included):
- Breakfast with a wonderful panoramic view
- All regular cable rides
- romantic mountain picnic deluxe
- Vigilius hay bath with partial massage per person
- 4-course dinner at the Parlor Ida per person
- Vigilius gift
Double Superior room assignment starts from 513,00 euro per night. Minimum stay 2 nights
Upon request, you are more than welcome to book extra nights.
How to travel from Venice to Lana:
* With the train to Bolzano in approx. 3.50 hours, where we may take you with our taxi shuttle against a small fee
* with the car - sightseeing: from Venice to Cortina d'Ampezzo and Arabba, arriving finally at Lana: approx. 290 km in about 4 hours
* with the car on the motorway: 288 km in about 3 hours
For Further information please contact us at email@example.com